They cover the following topics:
- Addendum 1: Strategic Management Planning in Snow Leopard Landscapes: Salient principles and steps for strategic planning for conservation. Identifying and ranking threats. Relating to systematic processes of conservation planning such as Open Standards.
- Addendum 2: Participation in Conservation: Salient principles of participation – at both community and institutional levels. Steps to carry out consultations and its analyses. Stakeholder analysis, role of community in conservation, importance of partnerships; participation of government agencies and other civil society organisations. How to pull together all the stakeholders and how to adequately discuss the strategy development with them? Understanding institutional mandates, priorities and recent thrust areas; especially areas of convergence and divergence with conservation goals.
- Addendum 3: Stakeholder Analysis in Snow Leopard Landscape Management Planning: Ideal variables and tools that can help in the management planning process. Socioeconomic issues can be vast and it is important to prioritize information needed for planning.
- Addendum 4: Integrated Management and Governance of GSLEP Landscapes: Need to understand existing mechanisms from village to national level for each country. Options for alternate and new structures to streamline works to balance conservation and development. Importance of collaboration among Government and Non-Government agencies. Funding mechanisms. Case study from existing landscape level programs.
- Addendum 5: Best Practices in Snow Leopard Conservation: Threat mitigation measures drawn from experiences of all range country’s NSLEP document.
- Addendum 6: Incorporating Climate Change in Snow Leopard Landscape Management Planning: Understanding causes and consequences of climate change in a general sense. Climate change scenarios as reminders for considering activities with long-term impacts. Understanding climate change effects and their potential impacts on snow leopards in particular.
- Addendum 7: Mapping to Support Snow Leopard Landscape Management Planning: Methods and general approach to determining snow leopard presence, climate change impacts, hydrology and zonation.
- Addendum 8: Green Resilient Economic Development in Snow Leopard Landscape Management Planning: Development that is environmentally and economically viable and socially equitable. Brief explanation of concepts and terms. Exhaustive list with examples of such development.